I’m a web developer with over 15 years of professional experience. I like building accessible, progressively-enhanced things on the web because I believe the web should work for everyone.
Get in touch: email@example.com
I’m looking for work.
Here is the kind of work I’d prefer to do.
👍🏻 Yes, please.
- Working with Django.
- Although I’ve been doing primarily front-end work for my entire career, it may be time to change things up. I’ve been working on a Django-powered app for the past couple of years and I’m loving it.
- Things that meet the spirit and intention of the IndieWeb.
- Working with teams that aspire to ASPIRE.
- Building static-generated sites.
- Building component libraries.
🤷🏻♂️ Maybe, but I’d rather not.
- Mandatory travel.
- Building single-page apps.
- Using React (or any other Facebook-created technology).
Here’s that email address again: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m also on LinkedIn if that’s your thing.